10+ Important Do’s And Don’ts On A Darknet Market
Navigate darknet markets wisely with these essential and updated do's and don'ts. Stay safe, avoid pitfalls, and make informed decisions for a secure online experience.
Are you a newbie navigating the mysterious world of Darknet markets? Don't worry, we've got you covered. In this guide, we'll uncover the essential do’s and don’ts for beginners and experts on a darknet market, ensuring you stay safe and informed. Whether you're a curious noob or an experienced user, these tips will help you navigate with confidence.
Table of Contents
10+ Helpful Tips While Checking Out A Darknet Market
Helpful tips often come handy. With new markets, new scams and new tactics, it is essential to brush up the old knowledge and incorporate new ones. Here are some helpful tips curated for noobs, intermediates and experts.
1. Register for the market with a handle name that cannot, of course, be linked to your real name. Never use this name on your Clearnet. This way, no one can match your darkweb name with your Clearnet profile (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.).
3. Take a look at the number of vendors and listings available. Check to see if the market’s going strong and if people are taking advantage of it. Ensure you have plenty of options for the products you want to buy.
4. Make sure all listings have up-to-date reviews and that buyers are actually buying, and that the market is actually working. If there are a lot of listings with no current reviews, it could mean that people have already left the market, or there could be something else going on.
5. Always use PGP to encrypt your drop address on your own computer. Don't use market automatic encryption because it can be hacked by the market or LE. Make sure only the seller knows your shipping info.
6. Don’t tell your friends, family or anyone else that you bought drugs online. They’ll expose you. Create a fake drug dealer and add their phone number. They can always set up a sting and a friendly neighborhood gangster to sell drugs online.
7. When I'm looking at vendor reviews, I always notice the number of good and bad reviews. For some reason, this could just be me, I flip through some good reviews but really focus on the bad reviews to see if I want to deal with this guy or not. The vendor might be a scammer or they might have some bad reviews that are padded. So even if the vendor has 90 good and 10 bad reviews, I still read the bad reviews because the vendor could be trying to scam you or have some other problem. You never know until you try out the vendor, so buyer beware.
8. When you're buying bitcoin, it's a good idea to stay away from Coinbase and Kraken. That's for your own safety. But don't worry, there are kiosks at convenience stores where you can buy bitcoin (BTC) with cash. Also, never transfer bitcoin directly from a Coinbase, bank account, PayPal, or any other way to a market - that's a bad idea. Instead, transfer it to your private wallet and tumble your coins before you transfer it to the market.
It's also a good idea to buy bitcoin with XMR, which is Monero. There are some exchangers you can use, like doing a Google search, that will let you transfer from your private wallet to the exchange, transfer to your Monero wallet, and then transfer to the market.
9. For Market info stick to:
- Darkweblink Market Chart
10. Don't be rude! When you get your package, take care of your order and leave a good review. Help him out! He's working hard for you, so don't let him down!
12. Always load a NEW PGP key into the darknet market and 2FA immediately. This provides an additional layer of security. Generating a new PGP key for new accounts is the best way to ensure that your accounts are never synced across dark web markets, Vendor Shops or forums. Using the same PGP key links everything together.
In the realm of Darknet markets, knowledge is power. By following these important do’s and don’ts, you're arming yourself with the tools to navigate this intricate landscape of Dark Web more securely. Remember, whether you're a seasoned user or a curious beginner, adhering to these guidelines will help protect your privacy and ensure a safer experience on the Darknet market. Stay informed, stay cautious, and make your journey through the hidden corners of the internet a knowledgeable and secure one.