How To Make Crack Cocaine In 2 Simple Ways
When it comes to illegal drugs, crack cocaine doesn’t need to be introduced. This synthetic stimulant is known for its addictive properties and life-altering effects on users.
However, many people aren’t aware of the numerous consequences of using crack cocaine, or how easy it can be to slip into a cycle of addiction.
In this article, we’ll discuss what crack is, why people use it, and how to make crack cocaine in two most simplest methods.
But before explaining how to make a crack, let me introduce you to what it is if you are not quite sure of the substance.
Table of Contents
- What Is Crack Cocaine?
- What Is Crack Cocaine Made Of?
- How To Make Crack: First Method
- How To Make Crack: Second Method
- What Are The Street Names Of Crack Cocaine?
- What Is The Difference Between Crack And Cocaine?
- Final Thoughts
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is Crack Cocaine?
Crack cocaine, also known as crack, is a highly psychoactive and stimulant drug made from powdered cocaine by a straightforward conversion process. It was first used as a drug in the mid 1980s and is widely abused because it gives an instant high and is cheap and easy to make, making it cheap and easy to use.
What Is Crack Cocaine Made Of?
Crack is created by heating a mixture of Cocaine powder, Water, and Baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), or Ammonia. The hydrochloride is removed from the pure cocaine, leaving a solid substance. The solid substance is broken down into tiny rocks, which are then smoked.
The process results in what is called cooked crack, which is then sold by drug dealers as crack cocaine.
There are many other chemicals/substances that dealers/manufacturers will cook into Crack. These are called cutting agents and they can increase the toxicity of the drug.
How To Make Crack: First Method
In the first method of making crack cocaine, I will be letting you know one of the easiest ways to produce crack cocaine at home with just two products. Of the two, one product is easily available at your nearby grocery store. So, let’s get in!
Things You Will Need
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- The I.Q. higher than a household plant [sic]
How Do You Make Crack?
- Crack is typically made by combining 2 parts cocaine with 1 part baking soda in approximately 20 ml of water.
- The solution is then heated slowly until white clumps form.
- The heating is stopped when the clumps stop forming.
- The clumps are filtered and stored.
- The clumps can then be washed off with water; this process is often omitted in street products.
- The product is dried for about 24 hours under a light.
- Crack is then cut or broken into small ‘rocks’, each weighing about 10 gm.
How To Make Crack: Second Method
If you have been looking for a definitive answer to “how can I make crack” in the lab style, this method is for you. The second method is probably the best ever method to manufacture crack. However, that said, take a note that you would need a proper laboratory for this. So, let’s get rolling!
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 15 grams Cocaine
- 18 ounces Famous Grouse Scotch (or any scotch)
- 18 ounces Grand Marnier Liqueur (or anything close)
- 18 ounces Pellegrino sparkling mineral water (any sparkling water)
- 5 grams Rexal Formula III Baking Powder (baking soda will also do)
- 24 50 ml Belco 3037-Graduated, Shallow Cone Bottom Centrifuge tubes
- Electrothermal Bunsen burner
- Large Tupperware container
- Vulcan Quantum-QM100 Large Capacity Centrifuge
- Combine the Cocaine, Grand Marnier and Famous Grouse.
- Place the concoction in Tupperware. Attach lid, ensure tight seal.
- Allow to sit overnight in a cool, dry place.
- In the morning, combine Pellegrino with Baking Powder and Coriander, reserving 1/2 cup for garnish.
- Divide the mixture into 24 centrifuge tubes, distributing evenly.
- Place tubes in the centrifuge for 15 min at 2885 rpm.
- Remove tubes and let them stand overnight.
- First thing in the morning, pour the reserved mixture evenly into each tube, then centrifuge the tubes at 1,500 RPM for 45 minutes.
- Remove the tubes from the centrifuge and heat individually in the Bunsen burner at 900°C for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes, then pull out the crack at the bottom of each tube and smoke.
- Makes 6 test tubes (or one very hungry crackhead).
What Are The Street Names Of Crack Cocaine?
The following are the most common street names of crack cocaine that is heavily in use by the teenagers and middle aged people:
- Crunch & munch
- Devil drug
- Electric kool-aid
- Fat bags
- French fries
- Hard ball
- Hard rock
- Ice cube
- Jelly beans
- Prime time
- Snow coke
What Is The Difference Between Crack And Cocaine?
Crack (or "coke" as it's known on the street name) and cocaine are powerful stimulants that can wreak havoc on relationships, lives and communities. Both are highly addictive and dangerous substances, but there are some key differences between the two.
First, crack is a free base form of cocaine. Cocaine hydrochloride is a slightly different chemical structure. Crack usually contains more active ingredients than ordinary cocaine, which makes it much more powerful and potentially more harmful.
Second, crack is usually smoked instead of snorted. Crack is made by mixing baking soda with cocaine, which causes the drug to change from a powder to solid chunks or stones.
Third, crack produces a high that lasts for a short time but carries a much higher risk of addiction than powder cocaine.
Crack is one of the potent psychoactive drugs and a stimulant that produces a good high. It is made with the help of cocaine and baking powder or baking soda. Crack cocaine can be easily made at home with just a few ingredients of which one of the most important ingredients is Cocaine that you have to acquire from a darknet market vendor, a vendor from a vendor shop or a hooker.
Additionally, you can also make crack cocaine at your own lab (if you own one). Here, I have included both the methods so as to make this easy for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)