Recently, Binance has announced that the seventh project to launch its token sale on Binance Launchpad this year will be the most awaited one, the Wink (WIN) that is a gaming-focused decentralized application or DApp platform, As per the information, The WINk token sale has been scheduled to begin on 24th of July at 00:00 UTC. The token launch platform, WINk, had been introduced for the very first time on 15th of November 2017 at the Bitcoin Future Conference by the co-founder and CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao (aka “CZ”).
In December of 2017, Binance Launchpad was successful in selling US $6 million worth of the BREAD TOkens within 216 seconds and $3.4 million worth of the GIFTO tokens in just 98 seconds. Nevertheless, it was not until January 2019 when Binance‘s token launch platform really started to make a name for it. On the 3rd of January 2019, Binance had announced that one new token would be launched every month in 2019 beginning with the BitTorrent (3rd February 2019) and Fetch.AI (2nd March 2019). Since then, there have been four other highly successful initial exchange offerings (IEOs) on the Binance Launchpad – Celer Network; Matic Network; Harmony; and (most recently) Elrond.
WINk is a gaming-based DApp platform. As per the blog post published on 22nd July by Binance, WINk was earlier known as TRONbet as in a previous incarnation and is focussing on to becoming the blockchain industry’s premier gaming platform for users to play, socialize, and stake across multiple blockchain ecosystems and that WINk currently boasts to be the largest library of games on the blockchain, such as Dice, Poker and Slots, which have engaged a community of over 16,000 players. Binance Research reveals that:
- The ecosystem of WINk provides quality gaming experiences, enables developers to build DApps that drive adoption, and engages users to participate as active stakeholders.
- The only reason behind rebranding Tronbet to WINk is to further reflect an ongoing commitment to community building and platform expansion.
- WINk also provides tools and APIs that permit the development teams to seamlessly integrate their projects or create unique gaming DApps from scratch.
Besides this, it also says that in contrast to more centralized gaming platforms, the TRON based WINk platform provides a unique and compelling user experience.
- The games have smart contracts that can be audited as well.
- With most of the games, the users own the full custody of their funds.
- The users are incentivized to keep playing via crypto tokens and other rewards.
The WINk platform uses the native digital asset TRC-20 token that is built on the TRON blockchain. Below-mentioned are some of the use cases of WIN:
- The WIN holders receive the WIN power in order to stake the WIN tokens.
- The users can receive the airdrops for HODling WIN tokens.
- The WIN holders have enough influence over the development and direction of the platform through its governance mechanism.
- The WIN tokens provide access to exclusive events such as celebrity poker tournaments or car giveaways.
The public sale of WIN tokens will be held on Binance Launchpad and will begin on the 24th of July at 00:00 UTC. The token sale will once again be following a lottery format, but with updated lottery rules; e.g., the users can now have a maximum of 25 instead of 5 claimable tickets. The Launchpad sale allocation is 5% of the total supply (999,000,000,000 WIN) while the issuing price is $0.0001201 (“price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date”).
Here is what CZX thinks about this IEO:
Disclaimer: Darkweblink.com does not promote or endorse claims that have been made by any parties in this article. The information provided here is for the general purpose only and unintended to promote or support purchasing and/or selling of any products and services or serve as a recommendation in the involvement of doing so. Neither Darkweblink.com nor any member is responsible directly or indirectly for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in relation with the reliance on or usage of any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.