The future of the digital payments is highly shaped by the Cryptocurrencies and lately the Cryptocurrency includes various other forms of virtual coins bringing changes in the financial sector. Bitcoin although is the major digital asset, but its demand has slashed slowly over the past year while the value of the other assets have risen tremendously. The value of the Bitcoin has fallen to $4000 in December 2018 from $20,000 in December 2017 where its value was lost by 75%. Considering the recent situation, there is a bunch of ways to buy Cryptocurrency and in particular, Bitcoin. Amongst all of the Cryptocurrency acquiring platforms, one of the most famous platforms is the VirWox. The platform permits the users to quickly purchase Bitcoins on the platform with ease. In this guide we will be taking you through the step-by-step procedure of acquiring Bitcoins via VirWox.
- The first and the foremost is the account registration that can be done by visiting the official website of VirWox. Register as new user and fill in your details in the given form. Before you click on the “Register” button make sure to enter the CAPTCHA. A confirmation link along with your password will be sent to you via email that expires in 24 hours.
- You need to immediately change the password of your account as soon as you login where the password is require to be alpha-numeric containing alphabets of both cases and a total password character of 12.
- You need to select a payment option (Skrill / PayPal) and fund your account with sufficient balance.
- You are required to generate the Bitcoin address where your coins get deposited.
- Pay the amount through the selected payment mode. After that you have to convert the USD to SLL and SLL to BTC.
With the “Withdraw” option you can withdraw your Bitcoin through VirWox.